thank your body for all it does with massage and feel like you're walking on a cloud...
Each of us comes equipped with a body, but no instructional manual to tell us how to keep it healthy and happy. Unfortunately, It is easy for stress to build up in our bodies, creating tension in our muscles and fogging our minds. The good news is that receiving regular massages can help us feel relaxed, invigorated and better equipped to deal with everyday stresses.
Massage is one of the oldest healing arts and records indicate that ancient Chinese (at least 3,000 years ago), Hindus, Egyptians and Persians all applied massage as a remedy for various ailments. Today massage helps people with chronic pain, digestive issues, depression, helps to lower blood pressure, fibromyalgia, headaches and migraines and a variety of other issues.
From a 15 minute chair massage to a luxurious 2 hour integrative therapeutic massage, every day is a little better with massage and you will be in excellent hands with Angelique.
Click here to learn more about Angelique, or book an appointment today.
Please take a moment to review our terms and conditions:
- Some same day appointments are available.
- Gift Certificates and pre-paid massage packs are also available for purchase.
- If you need a receipt please let me know prior to our session for prep time, but please note, I do not do medical billing.
- It is my commitment to use the best products that I can find. I strive to use organic, locally sourced products (to the best of my ability) and products that are good for you too! I am also keeping in mind, skin sensitivities, allergies and the way the oils feel on the skin so I will have a few products for you to choose from.
- Kindly give 24 hour notice for appointment changes and cancellations.
- Tips are greatly appreciated.
- You must be 18 years old for massage, 16 & up with written parental consent and under 16, a parent must be in the room.
- Chair massage and pregnancy massage also available
The River House
222 Weller Street. Suite 3
Petaluma, Ca. 94952