thank your body for all it does with massage and feel like you're walking on a cloud...
Each of us comes equipped with a body, but no instructional manual to tell us how to keep it healthy and happy, and it is easy for stress to build up in our bodies, creating tension in our muscles and fogging our minds. The good news is that receiving regular massages can help us feel relaxed, invigorated and better equipped to deal with everyday stresses.
Massage is one of the oldest healing arts and records indicate that ancient Chinese (at least 3,000 years ago), Hindus, Egyptians and Persians all applied massage as a remedy for various ailments. Today massage helps people with chronic pain, digestive issues, depression, helps to lower blood pressure, fibromyalgia, headaches and migraines, repetitive stress injuries and a variety of other issues.
Click here to learn more about Angelique, or book an appointment today.
Please take a moment to review our terms and conditions:
- Gift Certificates and pre-paid massage packs are also available for purchase.
- Kindly give 24 hour notice for appointment changes and cancellations.
- If you need a receipt please let me know prior to our session for prep time, but please note, I do not do medical billing.
- It is my commitment to use the best products that I can find. I strive to use organic, locally sourced products (to the best of my ability) and products that are good for you too! I am also keeping in mind, skin sensitivities, allergies and the way the oils feel on the skin so I will have a few products for you to choose from.
- Tips are greatly appreciated.
- You must be 18 years old for massage, 16 & up with written parental consent and under 16, a parent must be in the room.
- Chair massage and pregnancy massage also available
CAMTC Certified #2006, Yoga Alliance # 91222, ABMP Insured
The River House
222 Weller Street. Suite 3
Petaluma, Ca. 94952